Music is the language of the soul, which connects people all over the world without words and touches them at the deepest levels
Precious musical pieces stand the test of time for many years, sometimes even for many centuries, and infatuate people’s hearts over and over again. This demonstrates anew how important music is for our lives. Young Russian pianist Anastasia Huppmann shares her passion for music with the audience and enchants the listeners with her brilliant interpretations of world-renowned music of Chopin, Beethoven, Liszt, Rachmaninov and other great masters of music history.
Here you will find all the news of Anastasia on music, piano playing and her personal experiences with individual pieces & composers
- Beethoven 109, Sonata No 30 in E major Op 109, Grasping for Light Amongst the Darkness 16. February 2018
- Mondscheinsonate von Beethoven (moonlight sonata): “Über Gefühle, die nur die Musik kennt” 11. February 2018
- Chopin Nocturne No. 20: The Darkest Hour Occurs Immediately Before the Dawn 27. January 2018
- Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2: Dancing with Liszt 27. January 2018
- Revolutionary Etude Op 10 No 12: A Melodic Shot Across Time 27. January 2018
- Polonaise Op 53 (Heroic) is thought by many to represent the pinnacle of his success 26. January 2018
- Beethoven Appassionata: A Torrent of Expressive Emotion 26. January 2018
- Chopin Black Keys Etude Op. 10 No. 5: An Exercise in Light-Hearted Frivolity 23. January 2018
Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven: An Emotional Dance with Beethoven. Most viewed Article.