The VITA. Important things to know
Born in Russia, Anastasia Huppmann discovered her love for music very early. At the age of five, she started playing the piano. When six years old the school board recognised her musical talent and Anastasia began receiving individual lessons for gifted children in piano, composition and music theory. At the age of seven she appeared playing her own music-compositions live on TV.
At eight, she won her first piano competition. She completed her piano studies with Prof. V. Daich at the State Conservatory in Rostov on the Don and with Prof. Th.Kreuzberg at the Vienna Conservatory, both of which she completed with distinction. Anastasia continued her education at the Academy of Music in Hannover (Germany). She participated in the solo classes of Prof. Karl- Heinz Kaemmerling until his sudden death.She also had the pleasure of participating in master classes with renowned pianists such as Professors Paul Badura-Skoda, Aquiles Delle Vigne , Lev Naumov, Boris Petrushansky, Dmitri Bashkirov, Lev Shugom, Krassimira Jordan and others.
Anastasia has already celebrated many successes in numerous piano competitions. She won among others the “XXI Century competition” in Kiev (2005/Ukraine), the “Professor Dichler competition” in Vienna (2009/Austria), and the “Bluethner special” in the framework of the “Erik a Chary competition” (2009 /Austria), “Osaka international Piano Competition” (2009/Japan), the XI International Concorso Pianistico “Vietri sul Mare – Costa Amalfitana” (2011/Italy) and the Premio di esecuzione Pianistica IXth International “Antonio Napolitano” Citta di Salerno (2011/Italy).
Her most recent success was achieved in Spring of 2012 in France with the 1st Place in the International Piano Competition “14th Grand Prix International, Jeunes Talents’”.Numerous solo performances in the Ukraine, Russia, Austria, France, Poland, Spain, Italy, and active collaboration with various national orchestras have lead Anastasia Huppmann to the great concert halls of Europe and Asia.
- Travel Through T.C. | digital €8,99
- Chopin Etude op 10 & Scarlatti €3,98
- Appassionata | digital download €8,99
- Piano Sonata No. 30 | digital €7,99
Huppmann Max Bundle
Digital Bundle Chopin+Centuries
Ultimate Digital Bundle
Frederic Chopin / Franz Liszt CD
Huppmann Combo Bundle 1
- Chopin Black Keys & Fantaisie €3,98
- Steinway: The Touch | the development of action mechanisms
- Interview Anastasia Huppmann: “The main thing is to show what the composer wanted to say”, by Joe Hefferon
- Stephen Hawking dead at 76, RIP: Professor
- Beethoven 109, Sonata No 30 in E major Op 109, Grasping for Light Amongst the Darkness
- Mondscheinsonate von Beethoven (moonlight sonata): “Über Gefühle, die nur die Musik kennt”
- Chopin Nocturne No. 20: The Darkest Hour Occurs Immediately Before the Dawn